1. Bring more pants and underwear for the girls. Twice as many, maybe even 20 or 30 pairs. Each. Even if we’re going to be doing laundry anyway.
2. Go to the beach more.
3. Worry less.
4. Don’t forget to pack the chocolate.
5. Baby deer might sneak up on your campsite if you’re very, very quiet.
6. Bring more cloth diapers, plastic bags, diaper covers, training pants and emergency pull-ups. There will most likely be an emergency requiring a pull-up.
7. Live sand dollars have red tentacles that come out the bottom, and Beatrice discovered that all by herself.
8. Dead sand dollars will crumble like dust if you’re not gentle with them. Don’t give them to little kids if you don’t want them to be crumbled up.
9. Pack more chocolate.
10. Take a deep breath, and don’t forget that alone time is not a want, it is a need.